Jacksonville Real Estate Lawyers
If you are considering buying, selling or mortgaging residential or commercial real estate, it is wise to have an experienced attorney by your side. Some of the documents and procedures required in real estate transactions can be complex. Our Jacksonville real estate attorneys have the expertise necessary to guide you through every step of the process.
The attorneys at Tisdale, McConnell & Bardill, LLP have a great deal of experience handling transactions involving residential or commercial real estate for residents of eastern North Carolina.
- Builders and developers: Our lawyers have handled many transactions for builders and developers of commercial or residential property. We can draft restrictive covenants and other development documents, work with surveyors to ensure the accuracy of the survey map and work with the city or county in getting the deal approved.
- Environmental concerns: Many times, lenders will require an assessment to identify potential environmental concerns of a parcel of commercial property. We have built a trustworthy network of experts who can help in this area. We always recommend getting an environmental assessment completed in order to protect yourself from trouble in the future.
- Lender involvement: A main difference between residential and commercial real estate transactions is the involvement of your lender. Lenders put several more requirements on a commercial loan, and we are able to help guide you through the process from title search to survey to environmental assessment. The nature of this type of transaction dictates that your attorney will be working with your lender far in advance to get them to approve the loan and move forward with the process. Our firm is comfortable in this type of transaction.
Our firm also can provide advice and representation for clients facing the many aspects of owning, buying, selling or mortgaging real estate, including:
- Residential and commercial lease agreements
- Title searches
- Establishing an equity line
- Construction loans
- Real estate closings
- Many other legal factors associated with purchasing a house or property
Trust our lawyers to be diligent, detail oriented and responsive. We will be accessible throughout your real estate transaction, and we will take the time to educate you on each and every document put before you.
Often, if you are facing a dispute involving real estate, we will be able to examine the disagreement and explore ways to resolve it short of courtroom litigation. If the dispute proceeds to trial, we will be happy to provide you with a list of trusted referrals.
Contact the Firm
If you have questions regarding real estate law, we encourage you to contact Tisdale, McConnell & Bardill, LLP, L.L.P. Our office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays.